Elections NMSBA Advisory Board
By: Simone Oude Luttikhuis | Elections NMSBA Advisory Board | NMSBA News
NMSBA Advisory Board Elections
The term of the first NMSBA board is ending per February 1, 2015. We would like to express our appreciation for all the efforts Richard Silberstein, Gemma Calvert, Martin de Munnik, Christophe Morin and Rafał Ohme have made during the last 3 years. Among a long list of achievements, we need to mention their contribution to:
- The launch of the ethical code
- Launch of Neuromarketing Theory & Practice (quarterly)
- Formalization of the association
- Major steps in corporate accreditation and
- Support in daily operations like local chair elections, NMSBA yearbook, Neurotalent of the Year and the Neuro Against Smoking project
Richard, Gemma, Martin, Christophe and Rafal: Thank you very much!
Do you want to be part of the NMSBA Advisory Board 2015-2018? To present our varied community, we are in search of a balanced board of active and enthusiastic NMSBA members from:
- the neuromarketing industry
- neuroscience/behavioral science
- marketing / consumer insights and
- business (client side)
The term of the NMSBA advisory board is 3 years. The NMSBA advisory board is responsible for all (non-operational, non-financial) and starts February 2015.
For more information about the elections, visit this page.