By: Carla Nagel | Student Membership | NMSBA News
It is possible to become a student member of the NMSBA for a reduced membership fee of 89 euro. NMSBA student membership is open for all students and PhD students with a relevant background (like neuromarketing, neuroscience, marketing, communication, economics, etc).
1. a copy of your student ID
2. the expected year of graduation
3. name and category of your program
4. name of the institute to firstname.lastname@example.org
On approval, you´ll receive within 3 working days a personal student verification code you can use for registration as a student member.
|Classification||Membership requirements||Rights, benefits and limitations||Financial implications|
|Student member||– Interest in field
– Evidence of tertiary education enrolment at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
|– Reduced registration fees
– Neuromarketing Magazine
– No voting for office barears
|– 89 euro / year, including taxes
– 50% discount on NMSBA activities